Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Kudos

My friend Lee (henceforth to be known as Leefer), with whom I went to high school, and have known longer than anyone to whom I am not related, has finally joined the ranks of blogdom with a beautiful first posting. His blog now appears on our sidebar, and as he's the one who has actually won writing awards, I highly recommend you check it out.

I, in the meantime, have been given a new assignment from our Companion Blogger, which I will tackle shortly. The topic:

"Write about writing and your vision of yourself as a writer"

She has suggested this topic to me more than once, and I've been avoiding it for reasons which will become clear when I write the post, oh, any day now that does not involved both work and concertizing (this day is scheduled for next Monday - I hope to get to it sooner than that however)...

No comments: