Friday, October 13, 2006

creation myth on a moebius band

From the incalculable Howard Nemerov:

The world's just mad enough to have been made By the Being his beings into Being prayed.

This poem came into my head as I attempted just now to do something catastrophically stupid - take a picture of my new cell phone... with my new cell phone. I literally opened up the camera and then turned it around to face me before I realized the problem.

On a more positive note, er.... the weather is spectacular! Maybe I can go take a fucking picture of THAT...

3 comments:

meeegan said...

Weather pictures would be lovely to see, and wouldn't require the moebiosity.

Wanda Yang Temko said...

BRILLIANT!!!

Benjamin said...

We're about a week away from some truly spectacular Atlanta leaf changing - I'll take some neighborhood shots and post them here then!