Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Impresario 2007

While WABE was in the middle of the spring pledge drive, I was driving to Gainesville for rehearsals for Mozart's The Impresario at Brenau University's International Opera Center. As Miss Silvertone, I was the perky, vivacious diva. Yes, I'll admit that typecasting was involved, but what can you do? The opera was a great success, and I had the unbridled joy of working with William Fred Scott, the director of this here opera center. A great time was had by all, with the most delightful element in that of my presentation wig, as seen here. Don't I look good as a blond?

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

For the record, the proper name for her like this is "Blonda".

Wanda Yang Temko said...

And all Blondas are known for their very alert eyes!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That wig will make the perfect Easter basket! Glad you had fun!