Tuesday, November 06, 2007

We're Soooooooo Close

Finally, I think I have an employment letter that will suffice for our China Dossier!!!! It is only the fourth version I've obtained since January of this year. We began the year way gung-ho, and then we took a big ol' break for the majority of the year. We have been in super-completion mode for the last 6 weeks or so, and this was an important step for us. The first letter was no longer good because we let it lapse more than 6 months. Then, then second one was not notarized, so I had to ask for a third. The third was no good because the notary commission expired today. However, miracle of miracles, we have a second notary public in the building, so I was able to have her sign off on the fourth and hopefully last employment letter. I'm gonna fight with Immigration again tomorrow morning. Wish me luck!!!!!

2 comments:

Sam Brady said...

North! West! North! West!

meeegan said...

Go Wanda Go!