Saturday, August 20, 2005

Like Sands of the Hourglass...

For those of you familiar with the Chronicles as a whole it will not come as any surprise to you that many moons have passed since this the first posting. This is the way things tend to run with me, so learn to like it.

This blog serves two purposes - it lets me and Wanda vent about shit, and also it serves as a companion blog to our dear friend Megan, who recently moved to the west coast and who also happens to be a dramaturg of some note. Some of you know I harbor not-so-secret aspirations to someday finish a book (I have two in the works, but very, very dormant), and so the other thing this blog is intended to accomplish is to get me writing regularly again. You'll see more and more stuff crop up here as I put down on... er... bytes some of my favorite stories. Megan and I will also be giving each-other writing assignments, the manner and form of which has not yet been decided. Watch this space closely.    

No comments: