Monday, April 24, 2006

Caninical update

The Stupidest Fucking Dog on the Planet has returned. At some point last week Jersey re-appeared in his domain, not apparantly worse for wear, but, at least for now, much less likely to come and give me hell for wandering around on my own property. I was out there for several hours the other day doing maintenance on our screens and he only barked at me for about 10 seconds before going and finding some pile of shit to sniff. Stupid fucking dog.

Anyway, call off the ASPCA - with no corpse, there are no charges to press.

Yet.

3 comments:

Sam Brady said...

Sit, Ubu, sit!

Good dog.

"ARF!"

Lynn said...

You need to hire Cujo!

saurabh said...

I always picture this dog as some sort of Spuds Mackenzie impersonator (indoggiator?). I think I'm therefore transferring some leftover sentimentality from my beer-soaked* childhood to the undeserving Jersey. Ah, well.

---
* Not really.