Friday, April 28, 2006

Nebraska has an NPR station?

Wanda is away this weekend on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan. No wait, sorry - that was last week. This week she's on a whirlwind tour of Lincoln, Nebraska, wherein she will sing a recital with friend and fellow doctoral candidate Benjamin Carlisle in the Episcopal church on the campus of UN-L. There's a small blurb about it here.

Being as Wanda is herself a radio personality, nothing would do but to have the NPR affiliate in Lincoln have her and "Ben" on for an interview, as well as playing a short excerpt from their Atlanta concert (which I recorded, thank you very much)!

You can download a 6 meg MP3 of that broadcast here.

Me, I think the announcer has a crush on her. And who can blame him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sadness, Wanda was in Nebraska and not here when I was! I guess I'll just have to come back and visit :)