Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Dirty Dozen

It was a day exactly like this day - bright, sunny, beautiful, perfect. It was a day I remember as clearly now as ever I did. Seeing you for the first time in the wedding gown your mom made, I nearly leaped completely out of my skin, failing only because it's just not possible to do this.

But man, did I try.

Twelve wonderful, wierd, exhilarating, frustrating, magnificent years later you still make me feel just like you did then - and even my vocabulary isn't up to the task of adequately describing what that means. I won't even try. I hope you know it by now.

Happy anniversary, baby.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, you're so freaking cute. Congrats you two.
Michelle

PS-an RSS feed to LJ would be nice. ;)

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is so beautiful. You're still the sentimental Benjamin I remember from college. :-) Congrats on 12 years!

-Mia

Sam Brady said...

Gratz! If anyone deserves a happy anniversary, it's you two Temkii.

(Actually, Wanda, you deserve more than that, just for putting up with him for twelve years.)

Benjamin said...

Holy CRAP, is that Mia who used to live down the hall from me and Sammy in Thompson Hall, circa 1991? If so please respond!